Without hesitation, we hire experts to fix problems in their field of expertise. Plumbers are quickly called if the toilet is clogged, Doctors are called when the kids are sick and Trainers are called to help one get fit and healthy. However when someone is arrested, the initial response from the detained and family and/or friends is usually one of sheer panic or even a sense of defeat..
Not to worry!
Jail is not the final judgement!
There is a solution tailored just for you! Take comfort in knowing that until proven guilty your friend or loved one can get out, and get home. Call the experts, a local bail bondsman, and see what your options are. Amazing Bail Bonds has highly qualified bail bonds agents looking to serve you and be there during your time of aide. All of our employed bail bondsman have completed an extensive background check and are licensed in the state of North Carolina.
Don’t delay, contact us today. We are available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Why you need a Bail Bondsman
Because of their level of expertise, experience, and knowledge; a bail bondsman would do nothing less than work in your favor during a situation like this. They will speed the release process by handling all of the paperwork for you; which eliminates further frustrations from complications and having to repeat processes multiple times. Having a professional on your side also comes with a level of confidence because they are trusted to do the job, and do it well. Put your trust in Amazing Bail Bonds! We have a proven record and are sure you won’t be disappointed.
Benefits of using a Bail Bond Agency
- It’s cheaper than paying the full amount of bail.
- The process starts with just ONE phone call.
- You can take advantage of affordable payment plans.
- You get the expertise of someone who knows the process.
- You can verify information.
Overview of the Sampson County Bail Bonds Process
- When an individual is arrested by law enforcement, they will be taken to the local police or county sheriff’s department for processing to be booked as an inmate.
- The amount of the bail bond is determined by the criminal court judge. Most often the defendant will be able to post bail immediately.
- Where is your family or loved one being detained?
- A number of factors go into determining the bail amount.
- The defendant’s criminal history.
- Will the defendant commit further crimes?
- The nature of the crime committed.
- Is the defendant a flight risk?
- The defendant’s ties to the community.
- Posting a bail bond involves a contractual undertaking guaranteed by the bail bonds agency, surety and the indemnitor. The bail bond is a financial guarantee to the court that the defendant will appear in court each and every time the court orders.
- For the above service, a bail bonds agent will charge a certain amount as a premium (typically 15% of the full bail amount).
- After an agreement is reached between the bail bonds agent and the indemnitor (family or friends) and all fees are paid, the bail bond agent physically posts a bail bond for the full bond amount with the court. The defendant is released on bail and given a date and location to appear in court.