New Hanover County Bail Bonds
Bail Bondsman In New Hanover County
New Hanover County Bail Bonds
Securing New Hanover County bail bonds can create unexpected expenses that carry a stress all of their own. So does the time spent and emotions that arise as a result of that expense.
Even with a well funded savings account, bail money just isn’t your typical line item on a household budget. Plus the average bond is purposely set to be beyond the feasibility of the everyday person, being thousands of dollars.
Working with a cheap bondsman to help a family or friend is much easier than you may think!
Here at Amazing Bail Bonds we put you first and handle your situation with the utmost care to bring your friend or loved one home.
We are able of offer various types of funding for obtaining New Hanover County Bail bonds and will work to find the best solution for you.
We strive to make an already stressful event as smooth and painless as possible. Ensuring that bail money is accessible is our primary goal, and we understand the urgency to help your friend or family member solve their current situation.
Rest assured that with Amazing Bail Bonds you’re in the right place to get the help that you need!
Do You Need Bail Or A Bond?
Simply put, bail is the dollar amount set by the court that the defendant must pay to be released from jail.
A bond is a loan from a bail bond agency, they usually requires a down payment of approximately 15% of the total bail amount.
You may want to explore the differences between bail vs bond by clicking on this link
Why Chose Amazing Bail Bonds?
At Amazing Bail Bonds, we take pride in our highly trained and knowledgeable New Hanover County bail bondsmen.
Our team works closely with you to understand your unique situation and craft a customized solution to secure your loved one’s release from jail.
Whether facing a misdemeanor or a felony charge, we have the experience and resources to help.
Our New Hanover County bail bondsmen are skilled in handling all types of cases and will do everything in their power to secure a quick release.
We understand the importance of providing exceptional customer service, which is why we offer flexible payment options and a streamlined application process.
We know that New Hanover County bail bonds can be a financial burden, so we strive to make the process as stress-free as possible by offering affordable bail bond rates and flexible payment plans.
At Amazing Bail Bonds, we are committed to helping you and your loved one through this most difficult time.
Overview of the New Hanover County Bail Bonds Process
- When arrested you are first taken to the local police or county sheriff’s department for booking.
- Bail is set by the judge during the arraignment hearing. Note, if arrested on a Friday, you may not see a judge until Monday.
- Having as much information as possible will speed up the process for your next steps. D.O.B, booking #, alleged charges and of course the full name are a great start.
- An Amazing Bail Bonds agent is waiting to hear from you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Typically an agency charges 15% of the full bail amount as a premium. The premium is not refundable.
- Collateral can also be used to satisfy the premium. This is typically a high value item like a home, car, art, or jewelry.
- When an agreement is reached from you and the bail bondsman, fees are paid and other formalities are agreed upon, the agent will post bail.
- The defendant is released on bail with the understanding of being compliant of all conditions by the court and bail agent. The main one being to appear in court on the date and location assigned.
- FYI: Actual processing time of release will vary depending on the jail and if it is crowded.
- If the defendant does not appear in court, the bail bond agent will locate him or her and return them back to jail.
- Monies and collateral could possibly be lost in this event
- If defendant is compliant and appears in court the bond is complete when the trial is over.