Forsyth County Bail Bonds
Best Bail Bondsman Forsyth County
Have You Or A Loved One Been Arrested In Forsyth County?
Being arrested or even hearing your loved one has been arrested could cause a tremendous deal of mental stress especially when it comes to Forsyth County bail bonds.
You’ll wonder how you can get help or help your loved one. You’ll ask, what are my next steps in dealing with this process?
Unfortunately, sometimes we find ourselves in the worst place at the wrong time and bad things are happening to good people. Getting help from a reliable source will make a world of difference in your time of need.
If you are searching for a reliable bail bond agency in Forsyth County, then you have come to the right place!
Amazing Bail Bonds is where you’ll find all the information you need to help eliminate the burden of posting bail.
Take advantage of our Free Consultations.
What Is A Forsyth County Bail Bond?
A bail bond involves a contract between the bail bond agency and the person who is posting bail.
It is a financial guarantee to the court that the defendant will appear in court each and every time they are scheduled.
What Amazing Bail Bonds Can Do For You In Forsyth County.
Amazing Bail Bonds is the leading agency for Forsyth County bail bonds. Our bail bondsman understand your situation and can help you or your loved one get out of jail quickly and affordably.
We are conveniently located in Winston-Salem and do business throughout Forsyth County.
All of our Forsyth County bail bondman have completed comprehensive background checks, they are licensed by the state of North Carolina and take pride in having helped countless people in Forsyth County post bail bonds.
Call us now and get a Free Consultation that will help you to understand where you are in the bail bonding process and learn what your options are for getting out of jail fast.
The Forsyth County bail Bonds Process
- After an individual is arrested by law enforcement in Forsyth County, they are first taken to the local police or county sheriff’s department for booking.
- The amount of the bail bond is determined by the criminal court judge; which usually allows you, the defendant, to post bail immediately.
- Where is your friend or loved one booked?
- Gather as much information as you can regarding your friend or loved ones case.
- Their complete name, date of birth, where they are booked, booking number and the alleged charges being brought against them are all useful pieces of information.
- Contact Amazing Bail Bonds and one of our licensed bail bonds agents will discuss your unique situation. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Typically an agency charges 15% of the full bail amount as a premium. The premium is not refundable.
- Collateral can also be used to satisfy the premium. This is typically a high value item like a home, car, art, or jewelry.
- After an agreement is reached between the bail bonds agent and the indemnitor (family or friends) and all fees are paid, the bail bond agent physically posts a bail bond for the full bond amount with the court.
- The defendant is released on bail with the understanding of being compliant of all conditions by the court and bail agent. The main one being to appear in court on the date and location assigned.
- FYI: Actual processing time of release will vary depending on the jail and if it is crowded.
- If the defendant does not appear in court, the bail bond agent will locate him or her and return them back to jail.
- Monies and collateral could possibly be lost in this event
- If defendant is compliant and appears in court the bond is complete when the trial is over.